OF SPACE TO
OF SPACE TO
A BEST-IN-CLASS BUILDING
- 11 storeys of AAA office space at the crest of Mount Pleasant’s slope
- Net rentable area of 190,000 sf includes 170,000 sf office and 20,000 sf creative industrial space
- Floorplates of 14,000-20,000 sf
- 12’ office floor-to-floor heights
- Enclosed multizone air handling units for quieter operation
- Secure underground parking with EV charging stations
- Flexible zoning allows for general office, digital entertainment, information communication technology, and light industrial uses
- 12,000 sf of amenity area
- Landscaped rooftop terrace with seating and views of downtown and mountains
- Flexible social workplace lounge with modular furniture and multi-use spaces
- Adaptable conference room with prefunction area
- Breakout meeting rooms 4,000 sf state-of-the-art fitness centre with wellness rooms and yoga studio
- Club locker rooms with shower facilities and towel service
- Secure bike storage lockers
- Fully equipped bike repair station
DRIVEN BY WELLNESS AND SUSTAINABILITY
- Sustainably built and equitably designed targeting WELL, LEED, and Rick Hansen Accessibility (RHFAC) certifications
- Mass timber construction with exposed timber design
- Extensive wellness programming throughout the building
- Best-in-class Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), driven by high-filtration HVAC systems
- Floor-to-ceiling low-e windows for plentiful natural light
- Access to outdoor lounge spaces from tenant terraces and rooftop deck
- Market-leading end-of-trip facility to promote a sustainable commute
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS
- Leading-edge technology targeting WiredScore and SmartScore Certification
- Physically diverse, protected telecom entrances for redundant connections to mitigate outages
- Fibre backbone cabling system
- Can accommodate tenant backup generator in addition to base building generator
MEET HIGH TECH
Targeting LEED Gold certification with the highest standards of green building design, construction, operations, and performance – from highly efficient power and heating systems to clean building materials. Good health for our people, and our planet.
The Well Building Standard ensures the highest quality of air and water to improve the health, wellness, and productivity of people within the building. This cutting-edge initiative is a partnership between the Mayo Clinic and the International Well Building Institute (subsidiary of Delos).
Targeting WiredScore Platinum status by WiredScore, the leading international system of standards for awarding technologically advanced buildings with the highest levels of digital infrastructure and connectivity.
Providing a global standard, SmartScore identifies best in class smart buildings that deliver an exceptional user experience, drive cost efficiency, meet high standards of sustainability and are fully future-proof.
Rick Hansen Foundation
Rick Hansen Foundation Accessibility Certification (RHFAC) ensures universal access to safe, inclusive, and accessible public spaces where people live, work, learn and play, so that everyone is able to participate and live to their full potential.
Hines is known and respected as a global leader in property management, with 243 million square feet and 4,600 tenants under management, including some of the largest, highest-profile firms in the world.
A UNIQUELY TAILORED EXPERIENCE
Hines delivers unparalleled service and a tailored workplace experience to each of our tenants, supporting and enhancing each tenant’s unique corporate culture, strengthening their ability to attract and retain top talent.
NEAR PERFECT TENANT SATISFACTION
Hines consistently outperforms our competition in delivering best-in-class tenant satisfaction scores, with an impressive 96% satisfaction rate across our global property management portfolio.
Our active and ongoing sustainability initiatives balance responsible corporate stewardship with measurable programs including Hines Green Office (HinesGO), ENERGY STAR, and LEED.
WORKING ON YOUR BEHALF
Hines works to minimize additional rent burdens while still delivering unmatched service levels to all our tenants – ensuring a strong and supportive ongoing relationship.